Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wedding Diet

Ok, goal is to lose 8 pounds.
What am I doing to reach that goal? Pretty much starving myself and working out. I'm giving up running distances for the next few months. It's going to be 3-5mi runs with Pilates or Yoga.
I'm cutting back on sweets. Best to just cut it out, but I'm not that diciplined. I just ate half a moon cake and a slice of Home made Lemon Merengue Pie today. Patients brought them in, so I couldn't resist. Plus, it's rude if I don't eat it right?

Wedding planning is picking up again. Now it's all about booking rooms and flights for guests. We finally narrowed hotels to two vs the 6 that CB planned at first.

What else is happening.... started my SCUBA class. We'll be doing our first confined dive next week. I can't wait. It's been a very long time since I've picked up something new.

Going camping at Cathedral Lakes this weekend. It'll be the first time CB and I trail camp. It's not a difficult hike but it'll be really cold at night. I'll try to post some pictures.

No comments: