Sunday, January 25, 2009

Boar Brushes

I picked up two boar brushes at a spa sale. It's supposed to help clean hair better and spread natural oils down the hair to bring out shine. The brushes are much more expensive than regular synthetic brushes, but I have to say they are worth it! My hair is much shinier.
While I'm on the subject of high prices products, CB purchased Creme de La Mer for my sister as a christmas gift. I always thought these ridiculously high priced skin care products are full of shit. Using expensive ingredients that weren't valid for their purpose. The Creme de la Mer purchase came with two small samples. Those two small samples probably cost $20 each, considering how expensive the full sized bottle is. The samples lasted 4 weeks and it cleared the dark sun spots on my skin! OK It does work, but I'm not going to spend $100+ on a 1ounce jar, atleast not yet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where'd you get the boar brushes & is the spa sale still going on?

head dump said...

got it in San Mateo. It's a grand opening sale, so I think it'll be on for a few more weeks.

Ben said...

La Mer is a crazy ripoff. I married into a family that uses it regularly.

Anonymous said...

what's the name of the spa so I can call them up?

Unknown said...

Rajasthan University MBA I And III Sem Result 2017
BTER Polytechnic III Year Retotalling Result
BTER I Year Retotalling Result
Rajasthan University BBA Part 3(V Sem And VI Sem) Result 2017
Rajasthan University BBA Part 2(III Sem And IV Sem) Result 2017