Thursday, October 01, 2009

mom's so smart

i'm stuck doing online traffic school, that, and I'm so irritated at receiving my first ticket after 9 yrs in Cali. I'm surprised at the volume of contents they expect you to read. 5 chapters and over 100 pages per chapter. I'm so ADD I have about 5 tabs going on as I switch from FB, skype with my mom, traffic school reading (paragraph at a time) and shopping. After a few pages I tried to go back to a previous page on traffic safety and that's when I learned they don't let you go back. That's retarded, so once you "continue" to the following page you're expected to have taken notes and be ready for the chapter quizz? I let out a huge "F***" when I found out. Then mom says "why don't you start coping the pages? then the answers will all be there like an open book test" doh....thanks mom and Adobe

1 comment:

Ben said...

Or, you can just Ctrl-click (or Cmd-click on Mac) each time on the link, so it just keeps opening the new pages in new tabs, and you'll have them automatically organized by order when you get to your quiz. Depends on how they made their webpage, but it could work.

What kind of ticket did you get? And did you get it because you were trying to do too many things at once? :-)