Thursday, March 18, 2010

Where have my blogger friends gone? People have stopped blogging and their last blog usually ends with something like "FYI I'm still here, just busy will try to blog more" That statement is worse than a goodbye! That's a complete denial statement because we all know, and records show, that that's pretty much the last blog we'd see for a while. There may be a few intermittent blogs but I think it's more the user checking in to make sure they haven't forgotten how to navigate through the blog site.

hmm.. wow, I'm feeling kinda bitchy today. I received a negative email last night and it's still pissing me off. It's something about how I didn't communicate a point to her, well, dang it, I can't communicate if I don't get a return call! Am I supposed to spead talk to get the message across on the voicemail?

What else is pissing me off? I was just reading through a Toyota forum about peoples opinions on Toyotas. Majority of posts state what they think then makes a clear point to state that their opinion is "just their opinion". why is that necessary to write down? it's a forum, of course it's your opinion, who elses would it be?

People who bitch about useless shit piss me off too. If you're going to bitch it better be something worth my time to listen to, but don't take two minutes of my life to tell me how your entire day was ruined because you ran out of eye liner in the morning and you didn't know what to do, and you got to work late, and now you're frustrated because you have to go to Target to buy another one at lunch because you can't show your face! Are you friggin kidding me? THAT ruins your day? That friggin email from the same person who says I have communication issues ruins a day.. not an eye-liner.

ugh, so irritated, I'm going to finish that 6" chocolate cake I have then go for a sugar high run.

2 comments:

ceaz said...

Everyone just tweets now. It requires less thinking and time and you get your thoughts out immediately. My blog doesn't even exist anymore!

Thoughts said...

Yah, my blog is almost non-existent and has been for a while but I may start it up again just for my trip...we'll see how I feel.

What you don't like complaining??? What are people supposed to talk to you about then...hehe. ;)