Monday, February 27, 2006

developing film

Remember back in the days when you had to drop off film? wait? then prayed that your pictures turned out right? I developed a roll at Target with my Cabo pictures in it. An hour passed and I got all giddy opening the package to see what other pictures I had in that roll of film.

Oh look, pictures of Mag's going away party from April last year! Tahoe trip back in Thanksgiving '04 and.... woa.. talk about a blast from the past. This was rather unexpected.

"Miss, are there any pictures you would like to enlarge?"

"huh???? um, I don't think so, I'll just pay for these.. $10 right?"

$10 for 24 pictures and one of them was of Tine's carpet when I accidentally pushed the button. I almost forgot how expensive it gets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - um... that was a long time ago!

head dump said...

haha.. yah, they're old! They're cute though, i'll send them to you.