Friday, May 12, 2006

email pet peeve's

*I write a concise short email asking a few important questions and adding some useless chit chat so the email doesn't seem so direct.

They reply with useless chit chat.

*I resend the email bulletting same few questions minimizing useless chit chat. Remind receiver to answer questionS.

I receive one answer

*forwarded spam, the one's about "get a free ___ if you fwd this to 10 friends and they have to fwd to 10 friends and so on until infinity and you will receive your free ___" yup, that's right, your free (blank= NOTHING)

*forwarded email from friends pleading "I never send forwarded stuff but...." And the end of the email reads something like this "send this to 10 friends and make their lives miserable or you will have bad luck for the next 7 years."

*I write a nice long email and I get back a two liner.

1 comment:

Fumbling said...

try numbering your questions. it works for me