Monday, May 08, 2006

Lost Items

You ever wonder where some of your stuff disappear to?

I get really hung up on lost items. Why would something just disappear?? For example I packed away my yoga mat then went looking for it a month later and I can't find it. It's already been a year!! Here are a few items I'm still hoping will show up on their own.

Sport Radio arm band, disappeared
Jessica Black pants, part of a suit.
White shawl.
Enterainment book.
Bikini top.
5 white missing sock, 1 black. perhaps the dryer ate it
2 Starbucks travel mugs
Blue Contact lenses
Soft Lips chapstick cherry flavour
Yoga bag and Mat
4" Christmas tree

that's all I can think of for now.

4 comments:

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben said...

Hey, isn't that weird! I just found this box in the back of my closet here, and it's labelled "Head Dump's Lost Stuff".

The contents are almost exactly what you listed! Well, that is, except for the leopard print thong (washed and pressed).

Anonymous said...

hmmm... my guess is that Tyler ate your cherry SoftLips :) and your bikini top...hmmm... maybe it's disappearance is due to a drunken skinny dipping endeavor?

Fumbling said...

I bet it's all in your car, under the couch, or under your bed. That's where I find everything.