Monday, October 09, 2006

It's My Birthday




some birthday statistics.

Oct. 2000
drunk after one beer then passed out completely after a smoke my friend brought back from Thailand.

Oct. 2006

Everyone thinks I did pretty lousy job but I think I did pretty well.
2 Glasses of Champagne during dinner
then starting @ 10:45pm
Kettle Soda
A shot of something sweet and good
glass of Champagne
Chilled Crown (as if the 'chill' really made a difference)
soda
Crown
Crown
12:30pm. Passed out on the couch then some bitch tried to wake me up, didn't she know it was my birthday?

That's pretty good for 2 hours!!! I'm so proud of myself.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Wow, that's really good, considering you mixed a ton of different types of drinks -- usually that's just begging for throwup and hangover.

celia said...

Actually, that's IS pretty good and you held it down. But this whole passing out gig is getting old. Chuck it up and keep on going - no one likes a quitter.

head dump said...

why thank you guys. I'll work on the passing out.. it's gotten to be more of a chronic problem blending with habit.

Jade said...

I was searching through Google doing research for a blog when i came across this article and I found it very informative and interesting even though it wasn’t exactly what I was looking for! Thank you for the wonderful read. Thanks Jade xx