Thursday, October 16, 2008

Missing home

I'm missing home again. Times like this I wonder how my life would have been different had I gone home right after graduation. But whenever I go back the city feels so small, yet I still get lost. I only keep in touch with a few friends there and most of the time I stay at home with my sisters. Going about the city just makes me nostalgic and sad.

I was in a pissy mood today so I ordered geoduck at a Chinese restaurant with CB. It was pricey, but having geoduck reminds me of dinners I used to have with my family. CB choked when he saw the $65 charge just for the over sized clam. I didn't know it was THAT expensive! I didn't care, I was in a much better mood after he paid for the meal. I deserved it after having to put up with a crappy day.

No comments: