Friday, May 22, 2009

Just eat it!

I was craving for deep fried chicken wings after running the Bay to Breakers. It was a HOT HOT run by the way, filled with lots of naked men. They must've really enjoyed the weather.

Anyhow, chicken wings. I wanted some kick ass Chicken Wings from this Chinese restaurant in the city but we ended up at Red Brick Pizza for some "healthy" baked chicken wings instead. That didn't satiate me at all so we ened up at KFC which was even worse. It's been a long long time since I had KFC and it'll be a very long time before I go back. We also tried the grilled chicken which is not good at all. Dont' be lazy, just go grill your own chicken.

2 comments:

Ben said...

My relationship with KFC is also pretty love/hate: I crave fried chicken every so often, get my fill, and then can't stand the thought of it for months ...

Unknown said...

MGSU Bikaner Exam Time Table 2017
RTU B.Tech VI Sem Exam Time table And Result 2017
RTU B.Tech IV Sem Exam Time Table And Result 2017
RTU B.Tech II Sem Exam Time Table And Result 2017
RTU B.Tech VII Sem Result 2017