Saturday, May 02, 2009

short visit

My mom came to visit me for the first time in years. CB and I were quite happy to have her visit our place and my office since she's only seen pictures. My sister, brother in law and cousin came down the same weekend too. The visit was celebrated with lots of eating out and drinking. It's always nice to have relatives down, espeically mom, since I don't get to see her often. Then one by one left including CB for Vegas, suddenly I'm feeling all lonely and missing my mom. It's one of those relationships where I love her, but I'll need a bigger house in order to live with her. Maybe on her next visit our accomodations will be better.

2 comments:

Thoughts said...

wow, you still blog...that's awesome...i'm thinking of maybe starting up again...

head dump said...

Yes, I still blog, I didn't want to be like those other peeps on my blog list that just withered away. oops, that includes you.