Friday, June 01, 2007

bad english

This is what happens when you send out emails late at night, very tired.

Dear Hannah,

CB and I have a few things we hope you could start looking into.
In addition to the flowers. I'm thinking of going with Pink Flora. Could you ask Tita Pinky if we has any ideas for flowers to match blue and espresso colour motif? Please take pictures and email them to me. I'm looking at setting the flower budget at under 50K. Currently I have no preferences for flowers. But I would still like to see them first.

We also need a Mandarin speaking translator. Could you please help us find one?
We'll also be need some form of transportation for our guests.
Do you know who the cake maker is for Shangri-la? Is there cake good?

finally, do you have any pictures of Wenwen Zaspa's work? If you don't have any, I'm sure s/he has somek, please ask him for some so I can take a look.

thanks much

Headdump

No comments: