Friday, June 01, 2007

more lost items

I don’t understand how things disappear. I can’t find my camera. Where’s my camera?
The last time I used it was in Vancouver and I can’t remember where it went after that. Did I bring it back? WHERE AREYOU??

In desparate search for this camera I spent the whole day cleaning the house. It was more organizing things than cleaning. Cleaning would require pulling out our wonderful Rainbow vaccuum, putting on those yellow gloves with a sponge and cleaning spray in each hand.
I didn't clean. I threw papers away, re-folded my clothes, put away my winter sweaters and pulled out my T-shirt. Went through all my luggages hoping I may have left the camera in there and somewhat organized our little bookshelf. Camera is still not found. I'm feeling so unlucky lately.

No comments: