Thursday, November 11, 2004

Good Bye May

After much debated paired with my indecisiveness I decided to bring my first Guitar, which I named 'May'. =( poor May. She served me well for 5 days but for the same price, I could get a better guitar. So I packaged her up and brought her back to Costco. After a short transaction with the cashier, May was carried away and gone. I turned around and walked briskly back to my car, raced down to Guitar Center in Santa Clara and happily lifted up a Fender G-8s beginner package. I ran my fingers through her strings and she sounded much brighter and deeper than May. Without much thought, I made my purchase. I shall name her Eve. I would have named her Lilith, but she's not exactly my first guitar, so Eve it is. The strings are much easier on my fingers too and she looks much nicer.

After a quick walk through DSW I drove around the block and went for Korean food with some friends. The food definitely added some weight to all of us in the end. But the bill was surprisingly light on our wallets. Korean House on El Camino, my next favourite dinner spot.

6 comments:

head dump said...

excuse me, but you were partly the reason I had to return May.

ceaz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ceaz said...

Korea House on El Camino is awesome. Especially when the "mama" lady comes by and gives you free beer. It's funny when she starts showing you to how make sushi with your food and says, "see you tomorrow" when you're walking out the door.

celia said...

Why didn't you name it Adam? Strumming an "Eve" plays lezbian.

head dump said...

ooh, I never had an Adamn on my lap before.

Oliver said...

hmmm... Now I kinda like the name "Eve". :P

maybe you should get another one and call it April and you could hold both at the same time. THAT would be Hott.