Monday, December 13, 2004

counting down

4 more days till I get my break. This thought is making my week very long. What am I going to do during my break? I think I'll go hiking everyday, then once I hit the peak, just sit and read a little then hike back down. Either that or I'll end up at the mall shopping more for myself. and god forbid I just sit at home doing nothing. Am I even capable of doing that? I'll end up reading, watching TV and doing laundry at the same time.

This past weekend I went bar hopping with my friends. I managed to stay awake the whole night till we got in the car. I was very proud of myself. My formula is to workout an hour before I leave and drink lots of coffee and water after the workout. The dehydration seems to help suck the caffeine into my body better.

1 comment:

Thoughts said...

Maybe you should just pop caffine pills...or better yet, speed...haha...j/k