Thursday, December 16, 2004

New Hours

My Boss decided to have new hours for our office. I no longer get to sleep in on Tuesdays and I have to work every Sat. as opposed to getting to sneak a few saturdays off. I'm so bitter about my losing my Tuesday mornings. That's the only day I get to wake up an hour later, work out then have a decent breakfast. I can almost hear some of you say there's lots of people who work 50 hour weeks blah blah blah. I dont' give a crap, pay me a lot more and I'll put in my extra hours too. I was starting to feel comfortable at my job but this was the first week I woke up daily wondering how to get myself out of that hole.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

besides not getting to sleep in on Tuesdays or Thursdays, you have to work 6 a week! That sucks. And all 6 days you either start at 8 or 9. YUCKY! And I really like that they put your ending time at 6pm. We all know damn well that you won't ever leave at 6! Unless we start saying that we take our last OV at 5:45. YUCK! I feel for ya, honey!

Ben said...

It's hard to convince yourself to be active in getting yourself out of a compromising situation like that. I think I even posted about it once before, about how we can easily waffle our time away, leading to our ultimate demise.

Last week was my last week at work. It's the first time I ever did that, and it honestly feels great to have something potentially better to look towards.

celia said...

would you rather make $30K a year and work 27.5 hrs a week?