Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My dress is coming!!

ok, now i'm getting excited. I did the one thing that all the bridal stores, magazines, online consultants and other brides told me NOT to do. I purchased a gown online. It was nearly half the price of what the stores were selling it for and the ebay store seemed pretty reputable. It was also comforting that every time I called I was able to reach a live person, Julie, and she typically replies to my emails within a day or two. The store also sells other bridal items. Julie told me the dress should arrive at their store the last week of September, they'll inspect it then ship it out. Sure enough, the dress arrived on time.

Last week I received the UPS tracking number and it in Illinois today. I check it everyday watching it traverse from New York towards me. I'll be in total bliss when it arrives in perfect condition and with some luck.. fits perfectly requiring minimal alterltions.

2 comments:

Ben said...

What site did you get it on?

I need all your resources, and quick! We're going on a dress hunt starting 10/18 in Vancouver ...

head dump said...

woa.. and the fun begins!!
ok, I"ll email ya.