Tuesday, March 08, 2005

and you know my name is Simon

There's these childhood songs that I frequently hum.. usually starts off unconsciously out of the blue for whatever reason. "Simon" is one of them, and I'm not even sure if i've got the lyrics right since I was still speaking Chinglish at that time. I remember I used to sing to Casper too when I was a kid. "Casper the friendly ghost lala lala la la la... (repeat x 10)" I didn't know the words to that either, and the singing would be cut short everytime the evil sisters poked fun of my English 'cuz I couldn't finish the song. Biatches... you guys were the adopted ones!!

Then there's this other one which I have no idea where I got it from, and I can never remember how it goes when I want to. It's something that just comes out of me, usually when I'm in a good mood. Most of the time I hum it when I'm at home or when I'm day dreaming. I won't even realize I'm huming until I stop and silence takes over. Then I'd try to hum it again and I CAN'T! I CAN'T remember how it goes. sheesh.

that's all I wanted to say, thank you for reading.

oh oh oh, I get Saturday the 26th off, Boss' Wife decided to give us a day off since it's Easter weekend. yayayayay More snowboarding!!! More drinking Friday night.

1 comment:

celia said...

HA HA HA HA...I remember you singing that over and over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! (We found you in the ditch by the movie theater, remember?!)