Tuesday, March 08, 2005

smoke this

Of all the habits for me to pick up, why oh why does smoking have to be one of them? I used to hate the smell of smoke. It would irritate me to the point that I'd get snappy. Then I slowly got used to it, then I would try it now and then. Then I'd smoke socially, but social smoking didn't last long when I found out I'd pass out within a matter of seconds if I was drinking at the same time. Now, I stand outside the front door late at night and enjoy a smoke when I have a bad day, which seems to be nearly everyday.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Welcome to the smokers club! ;)

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben said...

I see the obvious solution to get off smoking (if that's what you want to do, of course): simply smoke only if you have a bad day, and then work on having fewer bad days.