Thursday, July 26, 2007

Invitations

Has any couple ever fought so much that they don't even want to marry each other anymore.
I sit across that guy that I'm supposed to marry and I swear if he fell off the planet right now I wouldn't shed a tear. With all the stupid things buzzing around us, we forgot to formalize the invitations. Sorry folks, instead mister and miss, you are now just ___(your name) . Only the married folks are Mr. & Mrs. Is that so bad? I mean, I read so much about formality etc.. as if people will frown at me for sending out invites w/o addressing them properly! whatever.... they're printed, and they're going out as is.
e

1 comment:

Ben said...

I wouldn't care. Hell, just use my first name if it'll make life easier for you. And besides, Mr. is my dad.

When I send out my invitations, I'm going to cookie cutter them like crazy: they're all going out as "to recipient"! Or, better yet, "to Recipient or Current Resident". Hahaha ...