Tuesday, August 10, 2004

22 bites

I couldnt' sleep well Sunday night 'cuz I was scratching myself all over. I finally took a count of how many mosquito bites i have, and here's the stats. 5 on my left arm 4 on my right, 3 on my right leg and one hella itchy one on my left, 4 on my forehead and 2 on my neck, one on my head and lastly one little annoying one on my back. It was still worth it.

quirly helped me figure out how to use web IM, not that it was hard to figure out, but she definetly helped me find it. Not sure if that's a good thing though 'cuz now i'll be IMing at work!!! or atleast when the Boss isn't around.

5 comments:

Fumbling said...

OMG. How can you stand it? I got one on my foot and one on my jaw in TO and that was annoying enough. 22 is out of control woman!

Ben said...

There's this really cool product they have out now ... it's got some kind of newfangled name to it. Space-age stuff. I think it's called something like "bug repellent".

Fumbling said...

I got this citronella cream in TO which is deet free. it was also $1.49 vs. $7.50. Seemed to work ok.

Oliver said...

Try "Skin-so-soft" by Avon. It works great as a bug repellent. Plus, it smells much better than Off!

celia said...

OH...don't u hate the eye lid bites?! U look retarded for the whole day...