Wednesday, August 04, 2004

sick

I've got this crazy lump in my throat and it hurts every time I swollow. (My roomate Big Al likes it every time i say that, perve) I think my tonsils are infected somehow. Got a fever on Monday and Tuesday and I think I'm finally feeling better now, but my throat still hurts. I'm taking lots of Vit C, echinacea, got a jamba juice OJ w/immune boost, then i'm going to drown myself w/cranberry juice and some cold meds before I sleep. please make this thing go away before the weekend.

I'm going to back pack through Big Sur and Camp over night, i'm so psyched. But I need to find a digital camera before the weekend, I still don't have one yet! I'm going to take a day off tomorrow to rest and by camping supplies yaya, shopping! that's good therapy.

2 comments:

Ben said...

I'll bet he likes it when you call it Big Al, too. Hahaha ...

Anyway, make sure you get a lot of sleep -- sometimes even an additional hour per night will speed that healing time right up. And LOTS and LOTS of warm liquids, like hot water, hot tea, all those things.

And garlic and ginger have some magical powers too; I dunno what, but they do.

Thoughts said...

How did you get that big lump in your throat? What were you doing over the weekend? LOL