Thursday, February 24, 2005

testing hello

So Tine' was telling about using Hello to post pictures on to Blog. She said it was easy. So I was all excited and looked into it several times. But the site had information relating to sales of drugs rather than anything about pictures. So I figured I'd ask Tine when I see her. Then I'd forget to ask her by the time I got home. A few weeks later I would ask her again. Same words..."you have to download it from Hello, it's easy" I'd go into their site and once again, it's the drug stuff. Finally, at work I emailed her. "Tine, this happy.com stuff isn't working out"

I have no idea how hello translated to Happy from the moment I stepped out of the house to the minute I stepped into work. Anyhow, a month later, I think I got it down. I had to find a picture to post.. I thought this one was funny, 'cuz I was drunk, sleepy and...



I look like shit Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Ben said...

If you look like sh!t, why did you pick it as your virgin posting from Hello.com?

A little history. Hello was an initiative started by Picasa (the image viewing program for Windows) -- it was an easy way to share your photos with friends online. I never did figure out how it worked, and didn't care because I had my own webpage back then anyhow. Then Google bought Picasa (and Hello with it, of course). Then Google bought Blogger. So now they all play nice.

I don't know what Happy.com is, but that's a neat domain name to have.

head dump said...

The pic was from the most recent event that happened, Van's B-day. Since it was from my camera, I didn't have many pictures of myself, until "they" started taking candid shots of me passing out.

Fumbling said...

OK I read this post a few days ago and I still laugh whenever I think about it. happy.com hahahaha