Friday, April 29, 2005

Keane

They’re HERE. KEANE is coming to Oakland this Friday. Ever since I heard their hit song “somewhere only we know” I was glued to their Album for months. I liked it so much that I put it on repeat on my drive down to Irvine then again on the way up. 12 hrs of non-stop Keane. That was back in December and I’ve been hoping they would come to the Bay Area. For those of you who have never heard of them, they sound like Cold Play but more upbeat. As one friend pointed out, Keane is pretty mellow so I'm not sure how their concert would be. It's not like I can get out of my seat and start dancing or singing at the top of my lungs. It's on a Friday night, I might just pass out!!

While I’m on the subject of music. I have to admit I like Kelly Clarkson. There’s just something weird about admitting I like the American Idol, but every time her song “since you’ve been gone” comes on the radio I can’t help but crank up the volume and rock-out!

Since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on
yeah yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get what I want
Since you been gone

I'd also like to introduce my latest new fav. Anna Nalick. I first heard her in concert last year and her album finally released this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Kelly Clarkson and Anna Nalick are AWESOME! (if you care for full KC lyrics: http://no_filter.blogspot.com/2005/03/since-u-been-gone.html)Anna's album is awesome and she's on heavy airplay on Alice. Keane is cool too. Who R U going to the concert with (wink wink). :)