Friday, July 23, 2004

blue day

Today is a bad day.  No No NO.. must be positive.  Today is a F*ckn GREAT day. There are ants in my car.  I see one everyday and it's not the same one 'cuz I squish it every time I see it.  I'm afraid to look under the seat 'cuz you know those guys don't travel alone, there's probably a colony of them eating at some dead bug I brought in.  OH NO! It must be those peanut butter cookies I've been eating in the car last week!  Those cookies were really crumbly, pieces would fall off on to my lap then bounce off.  I figured it'll land between the wedge of my thigh and the seat, but NO it bounces further and off the seat to the floor.  I'll need to do some vacuuming.     I went to the gym during lunch as usual, hoping I could clear the cloud in my head but I walked out feeling *duh* I might have used up all the glucose in my brain.  blue blue blue... I was watching TV while on the steps and the show was about men cheating on all these beautiful women.. Halle Berry (cheated by all 3 hubbys), Elizabeth Hurley, Jennifer Lopez, Uma Thurman.  I just don't get it.  

The whole office is blogging.  I walked back from an adjustment and BLOGS are on every screen.  We better kick this habit before the Boss gets back. 


4 comments:

Thoughts said...

Well, just cause the women are beautiful doesn't mean that they are in a meaningful relationship...cause if they really were then they wouldn't be cheat on. You also have to remember this is Hollywood, it's the atmosphere, a lot of people cheat in Hollywood and think it's ok. It's not about the girl really...but about the person who is doing the cheating. Generally, once a cheater always a cheater...but sometimes they do learn their lesson and convert. Beautiful women don't necessarily have it all!

Ben said...

Those girls probably don't do the freaky things their men wanted them to do. Let that be a lesson to all of you.

(Huh. Why do I feel like I should sign this comment as "tuna" or "weeber"?)

PS. Ants don't just grow out of nowhere. They might have found your food, but they must have climbed there from somewhere else. Maybe it's the ant farm you are carrying around in the trunk?

Thoughts said...

I think Tuna and Weeber would have writen something like...that's cause guys like to nail them when they are high and then move on to the next hot girl.

Fumbling said...

take it to a car wash so they can power vaccuum it, then leave bits of cucumber peel in your car. ants don't like that.