Monday, July 12, 2004

something about left overs.

My co-worker and I agree, left overs are great. It's the satisfaction of having restaurant food at home. It's being able to eat out of the take out box with no dishes to clean up. It's the instant gratification of good food (depends on your left over) in 2 mintues out of the microwave. It's simply the best thing for the lazy person who doesn't know how to cook. Please don't automatically assume that I prefer day old meals, they're just great when you don't know how to cook, and you're out of canned soup or milk and cereal.

2 comments:

Fumbling said...

day old is sometimes better in the case of marinated meats and soup. tastier.

Ben said...

I like it when my mayo is room-temperature, one-day-old. Adds a little of that special twang to it, ya know? And some fuzzy texture and some colour too.