Sunday, July 18, 2004

Just a journal entry

It's been a long time since I had one of those weekends that seem to last too long, yet feel like it wasn't long enough.  Would that mean it was eventful? Sure, why not.  The weekend felt...how should I put it? Smoky? and dizzy? But despite all that, I still remember hi-lights of Saturday night when I was drunk.  It's awful when all you remember are embarrassing things. I seem to get louder with increasing number of drinks (though not as loud as some people).  I didn't know alcohol enhances your vocal abilities.  Anyhow, message to myself "shut up when you're drunk"




5 comments:

Thoughts said...

For some reason....I feel like you keep hinting something about people talking louder. It's a great trade mark! ;)

Ben said...

That depends on what you say when you're talking louder. :-)

This weekend was rather eventful for me too, spanning a wide array of experiences, shall I say. It was a good chance to catch up with a lot of my friends on a personal level instead of always being in large gatherings.

head dump said...

yes, it is a 'trade mark' for some people. I would rather keep my voice down especially when i'm shouting body parts and colours!

Ben said...

Body parts and colours?
You mean, like Twister?
Left foot, blue.
Right hand, yellow.
Drunk butt, red!
... 'till ya all fall down (drunk).

Thoughts said...

You're not suppose to yell the color of the drunk butt...you're suppose to yell the color it's suppose to land on...oops sorry HD.