Friday, July 16, 2004

Quizno and Fandango

Unfortunately, Troy is out of the theaters, I've just lost my chance to watch Brad Pitts' butt on the big screen. *sigh*  While I was searching for theaters that was still showing the movie, the Fandango commercial came into mind.  Now, I'm no marketing major and anyone who knows me would agree my knowledge of business is rather elementry, but someone once told me that if an advertisement catches your attention, good or bad, has done it's job.  Well, I never found those talking brown lunch bags with nasal voices to be funny.  In fact, I find them very annoying and stupid.  It bugs me every time I have to watch it. But that’s not as lame as the Quizno commercials with those freaky googly eye looking potatoes (are they potatoes?) THAT is freaky! Who would want to eat a Quizno after seeing those bulgy eyed retarded freaks!?  I used to like Quizno, but not after that commercial. 

2 comments:

Fumbling said...

those characters had names but i dont remember what. i thought they were dead rodents with googly eyes.

Ben said...

What the hell channels are YOU guys watching? I haven't a clue what commercials these are; never seen 'em!