Saturday, July 24, 2004

ORC-Oatmeal Rasin Cookies

I have found the BEST, the absolutely, most delicious OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES in the UNIVERSE. This is according to the highest Head Dump sweet tooth standards. The cookie is crunchy around the edges and soft in the center. Two different raisins and I think he adds Molasses... oh Pierre, you're my favourite baker in the world. His danish, croissants, muffins etc. are good too.

Here's the addy: Crepe & Brioche Bakery 1040 Revere Ave. San Francisco, CA 94124 #415-822-2287.

I've got cookies, I've got Lychee Liquer which has become my favourite liquer, I could add that thing in juice and have a GREAT night. COOKIES, LIQUER let's get BAKED

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Where can I get the Lychee liquer in the Bay Area? I want to buy some! I found Raspberry Sake at Marina Market in Union City for like $6. and Plum Wine at 99Ranch.

Ben said...

Someon told me you can't get it anywhere around here; I bought my little stash in Vancouver, which is where she got hers too. You may be able to find "SOHO" brand lychee liqueur at specialty places like Beverages & More, or specially imported. Yum.

Kevin said...

Okay, we're going to have to explore options to transferring said cookies to Taiwan. I'll trade you for some "Gong Wan"s (meatballs).

Anonymous said...

Are these the same cookies that have attracted the colony of ants to your car?

Anonymous said...

They're from the same store. "gong wan" haven't had those in a while, but I'd much rather have Lien Mu (wax apple) and those street BBQ corn! my favourites!