Friday, July 30, 2004

dream me a dream

"If DREAMS can be purchased, what dream would you buy? " I immediately thought of my favourate dream. I was at a carnival at night and everything was free! all the crazy rides and games. Then I was given wings and I could fly! I flew over the water and mountains oooh so fun, but then came the sad part. I flew back to the carnival and landed outside a pastry shop. There beyond the glass counter laid dozens of delicious pastries, I could have as many as I want, anything that I want, but I walked away 'cuz I DIDN'T WANT TO GET FAT! wah.... crap, if I knew it was a dream I would've eaten EVERYTHING. I have a crazy sweet tooth, and if i could have any dream, I'd dream that I was in some kick ass pastry shop and I could eat all that I want and not get fat=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HeadDump - you're a freak! pasteries, pasteries, pasteries. =) Anyways, I'm sure it's no surprise to you, but the dream that I would "buy" was the one I had earlier this week of hangin out with Gavin DeGraw and his band. I went to a funeral that was in a building in the middle of a huge park and he was playing the music for it. I was walking around in the park after and saw them packing up their instruments and stuff and I starting chatting with them and helping them back up. That dream was really cool. Just chattin it up with my homeboy Gavin. =)Besides, I was, like, totally hot. =)