Tuesday, July 06, 2004

first thoughts

I've kept a diary/journal all my life. It all started when I was 9 years old trying to learn English. I would write everyday practicing my spelling, which still needs work, and simply keeping a log of my daily events. Now I have an encyclopedia of my life. Due to recent events my friend suggested I start blogging. I had been writing furiously in my diary but it just doesn't seem to be good enough. I would write to myself, talk to myself and respond to myself. I'd go in circles and nothing gets resolved. So now i'm sharing my thoughts to the world. Actually, to nobody really since no one knows i'm blogging yet. duh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog away, I'd gladly read your bloggs. Your spelling is fine - better than mine - I recall. :) Guess who?

head dump said...

oooh, I don't like guessing games. Anyhow, it's not just spelling I have issues with. There's also grammatical errors! my ex-roomate used to call me on it all the time!